You've changed your device or just reinstalled the app, but you lost your purchases in the process and didn't synchronize them beforehand with your username? That's easy to change, as long as you're still using the same platform (Android or iOS) and the same login information.
Restoring on iPhone and iPad
- Open the tripwolf app menu via the settings button on the upper left.
- Select the menu item Restore Purchases.
Restoring on Android devices
- Open the left sidebar by tapping on the icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap "restore purchases" and then select "restore now."
- Now all of the products will be displayed that can be restored. If you return to your guide list now, your previously downloaded guides are marked. Re-download the guides that you'd like to use.
If you log in or register in the sidebar of the app after successful restoration, your purchases will be saved to your username and you can use them on up to 3 devices at the same time - even devices on different platforms.
If you're using a different platform than the one where you made your purchases, but haven't synchronized your purchases to your username, please contact us. You can read about how to save your purchases to your username here.